The Davidoff Leather Humidors, A collection which celebrates the leather-making and cabinet-making craftsmanship cultivated by Davidoff. The humidor structure is made in France, and the leather-covering is handcrafted in Switzerland to create the most exquisite humidors.
- Available in two sizes: Primos and Ambassador.
- Primos Holds 25-35 cigars | 27.9×23.9×10.8 cm
- Ambassador holds 70-90 cigars | 38.3x24x14.3 cm
- “Foulonné” grained leather – the leather is placed in a rotating barrel which softens the leather to accentuate the natural grain structure.
- Rolled edges for a clean and precise finish
- Only the most experienced cabinetmaker can work on a Davidoff humidor
- Interior made of Gabon wood, known as Okoume, odorless to avoid flavor transfer to cigars.
- Self-regulating to guarantee stable humidification between 70 and 72%
Cigars not included.