Ultra Rare Small Batch Cigars Davidoff adds an additional touch to its distinct assortment of premium cigars. The master blenders have created a range from medium to full-bodied multi-origin blends made of very exquisite and rare tobaccos from Ecuador, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru and the Dominican Republic.
To complement the traditional iconic white ring standing for the sophistication and refinement of each Davidoff cigar, a “Small Batch” second band underlines its rareness. The cigars are bundled in Kraft paper bundles comprised of 5 to 10 cigars. Depending on tobacco stocks and blend, the global availability per Small Batch is as limited as 1300 cigars. The cigars are available in the popular Toro, Robusto, Belicoso and Corona Extra formats.
Each Small Batch cigar is named after a number, and comes packaged in paper bundles of five or ten cigars.
- Small Batch No. 1: A Robusto measuring 5 1/2 inches by 52 ring gauge that’s rolled with an Ecuadoran wrapper, Dominican binder and filler leaf from Honduras and the Dominican Republic.
- Small Batch No. 2: A 6 by 54 Toro made with an all-Dominican blend.
- Small Batch No. 3: This 5 1/2 by 50 Robusto is draped in an Ecuadoran cover leaf and contains a Mexican binder and filler from the Dominican Republic.
- Small Batch No. 4: A Robusto measuring 5 1/2 by 52 that’s made with an Ecuadoran wrapper and binder and filler tobacco from the Dominican Republic.
- Small Batch No. 7: Measuring 6 by 55, this Toro is wrapped in a cover leaf from Ecuador over Dominican binder and filler.
- Small Batch No. 8: A 5 1/2 by 46 Corona Extra rolled with with an Ecuadoran wrapper, Dominican binder, and filler from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic.
- Small Batch No. 11: Another 5 1/2-by-52 Robusto. It’s a three-country blend made with a wrapper from Ecuador, a Dominican binder and filler from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic.
- Small Batch No. 12: Enrobed in an Ecuadoran cover leaf, this 6 by 52 Belicoso contains binder and filler tobacco from the Dominican Republic.
- Small Batch No. 16: A Dominican puro at 6 by 54 called Toro (a different Dominican blend than Small Batch No. 2).