The Davidoff Club House Masters Edition; The roll of the green is a mystery to all. The roll of a fine cigar is no mystery to Davidoff. What better way to fill your time than with a few fairways and a fine Davidoff cigar. With the unmistakable flavor and aroma, every shot is with taking a little more time over.
Originally released in 2013, an elegant Gran Toro format was chosen to accompany you on the green, or in the club house as you recap the game played.
- This blend features a variety of San Vicente Mejorado filler tobaccos, combined with the Ecuadorian binder and Dominican wrapper, this delights with pepper notes, followed by robust flavours of roasted nuts and dark chocolate.
- San Vicente Mejorado Seco from Martin Garcia is stimulating the acid part and delivers subtle spiciness.
- San Vicente Mejorado Seco from Santiago Rodriguez stimulates the acid and sweet parts pleasing with a well-pronounced creaminess.
- San Vicente Mejorado Visus from Jicome also stimulates the acid and bitter area on the tongue by adding a wonderful coffee note.
- San Vicente Mejorado Visus from Piloto delivers strength and creaminess to the blend.